When we use the term “personal information”, we mean any information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, as an individual person.
We collect personal information from our Website visitors in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect may include the following:
- We may also collect any communications that you exchange with us, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Website (e.g., feedback, surveys, etc.) or leave comments on public portions of the Website (e.g., blog post comments, customer testimonials).
- If you fill out any forms relating to Enveloop events, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or sign up for referral programs, we may collect your contact and demographic information, and any other information requested on the form or at sign up. We use this information to fulfill the purpose of the form or sign up, facilitate the event, contest, survey, contest, sweepstakes or referral program, and to inform you about future programs that may be of interest to you.
- We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Enveloop Services, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also send you Services-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, purchase confirmation, changes or updates to features of the Website and Services, or technical and security notices). Similarly, if you request information from us through an online contact form or if you email us, we collect the information you provide (e.g., name, telephone number, email address and company name), including the content of the communication and the metadata associated with the communication, so that we can respond to you. For more information about your communication preferences, see the ‘Your Choices’ section below.
- We may receive personal information about you from our business partners and service providers and combine this with other information we collect from or about you. The third parties may include our construction industry partners, technology providers, social networks, website operators, payment processors, marketing partners, data providers and references. The information may include contact information, demographic information, interests, and information about your purchases. We use this information to administer and facilitate our Website and Services, process your purchases and conduct marketing activities.
- In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes: to develop, maintain and operate the Website; to personalize your user experience; to communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support; to conduct, manage and grow our organization; for investor relations purposes; to enhance or improve our products and service offerings; to analyze, research and investigate the use of our Website; to prevent, investigate and provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Website, the Services or our data systems, and to meet legal, regulatory, judicial and institutional policy obligations; to investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service; and for any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
We may share your personal information in the instances described below.
- Service providers and subcontractors. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers or business who perform services on our behalf, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, processing payments, providing web hosting services, or providing technology services (including technology support providers, email communications providers, analytics providers, data storage providers, and web and video hosting providers and developers).
- Promotional partners. We may share your information with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes, including third parties with whom we partner to provide contests, joint promotional activities or co-branded services.
- Third parties as may be required by law. We may share your information with third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary: (a) to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or to protect the security or integrity of the Enveloop Services, including to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity; (c) for tax or accounting purposes, in response to requests for such information or to assist in investigates; (d) in connection with claims, disputes or litigation; and/or (e) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Enveloop, our clients, Website visitors, or others.
- Third parties at your request or direction. We may disclose your information publicly or with another third party with your prior authorization or at your request.
- Other third parties. We may share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our Website, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
Modifying Account Information. If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account profile (e.g., your contact information). If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email or postal address provided below.
We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Website, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us online. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
We, and our third-party partners, use tracking technologies to automatically collect usage and device information, such as:
- Information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other such information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, which permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
- When you access our sites from a mobile device, unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google AdID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
- Information about the way you access and use our Website, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our Website, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Website from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Website.
- We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our Website visitors. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and view its opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Services.
We may share, or we may permit third-party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third-party services, to collect, information about your use of our Website over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our site as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests. We may also display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Ghost and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow us to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in our Services or our clients’ services while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them.
Google Analytics and Advertising. We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick advertising cookie) or other third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to our services. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://google.com/ads/preferences, or by vising NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Opt-Out. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Website, as some features and services on our Website may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) resources and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) online resources, at www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/; and you can opt out of receiving some interest-based advertisements on mobile apps by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Opting-out through the NAI’s and DAA’s online resources will only opt-out a user from receiving interest-based ads on that specific browser or device, but the user may still receive interest-based ads on other devices he may use. You must perform the opt-out on each browser or device you use. For desktop, some of these opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, switch browsers or computers, or use another operating system, you will need to opt-out again.
Enveloop cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
We store data on servers in the United States or any other country in which Enveloop or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or contractors maintain facilities. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that your personal information may be transferred to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
For your convenience, our Website may provide links to third-party websites or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from the Website or Services, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or service are subject to the applicable third party’s rules and policies, not ours. If you are using a third-party website or service, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any site or service before providing any personal information.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. To opt out of having your information shared in this manner, please email us at [email protected]
Enveloop 1059 Country Club Circle Birmingham, AL 35244 (205) 547-3096